Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I liked it better without the stripe down the side, but it's a pretty clean start...:bigthumb: Do you have a list of mods?

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Looks the best,clean and simple, I like it better without that stripe, made it look rice.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
You have a pretty clean start with that 3G. If it were me, the car could go without the stripe down the side and the awkward-looking muffler. Could you post up a mod list?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah well i have plent of people not liking the stripes ha ha. They are actually being peeled of as we speak, i was getting tired of them. my mods consist of

Tsudo Exhaust, aem short ram intake, quantem tech rims, used to have a incredible system, but i sold everything because i thought i was gonna trade the car cuz of a blown engine. But i ponied up 1300 for a newengine and installation. So now im riding on factory radio that doesnt even work so im screwd, n e one wanna give me a cd player in the orlando area? lol hey my clock pod went out and i have no idea which fuse it is, n eidea?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice 3g Man. The stripe could go IMO, other than that great looking car

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
I am actually digging those wheels on your car. Very nice start.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Nice start, agreed on taking off the RS...

I'm taking my badges off once I get a day that's not frigid haha...

Fuse is in the panel next to the steering wheel I believe, I'd have to go out and check... It's in the owners manual or on the diagram...

~Mike

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think the wheels look real nice on your car. As far as the stripes go-- it's gotta be your style. Given that you took them off-- are you planning on any other graphic? Maybe something a bit different than the first stripe you had would look a bit better

·
¡pura vida!
843 Posts
nice start!! :bigthumb: i'm happy that you are taking off that stripe. I concur with everyone else about removing the rs badge and getting smoked corners. happy modings!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All right guys the stripe is officially gone, and i got the clock pod to work, i forgot about the fuses off the driver side door. Anyone in the central florida region or even tampa, wanting to get rid of factory headlight, im in desperate need, mine are just read bad, i tried using that meguiers plasticx and didnt do much

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok i took the stripes out! should i get tint or not, given would it be to much black, and any other opinions what I should get also done on the eclipse, honestly i want my car done by august, i want to register it in hot import nights orlando! Any suggestions would be considered!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts