Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently acquired my second 3g. My first car was a Silver GS, and I came across the this gem w/ 68k on it and had to take the opportunity at $4,250 . Decided I should finally make a Club3g account. It was goal of mine to drive a GTS and have a look like Xima's wonderfully exotic one I was inspired by. And now that may be possible. It's the 5 speed variant, and I'm thrilled to finally drive stick full time. I plan to keep it very clean as far mods. A proper fitment look on coils, dark tints, CAI, Borla exaust, etc. And then a rear engine Koenigsegg Twin Turbo V8 swap...Jk, I'll keep dreaming. Thoughts? :p

photo IMG_7446E_zpslg6pjrux.png" media="(max-width: 640px)">  photo IMG_7446E_zpslg6pjrux.png" media="(max-width: 960px)">  photo IMG_7446E_zpslg6pjrux.png" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

photo IMG_7499E_zpsdqndpxnf.png" media="(max-width: 640px)">  photo IMG_7499E_zpsdqndpxnf.png" media="(max-width: 960px)">  photo IMG_7499E_zpsdqndpxnf.png" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

photo IMG_7430E_zpsemdvbzeg.png" media="(max-width: 640px)">  photo IMG_7430E_zpsemdvbzeg.png" media="(max-width: 960px)">  photo IMG_7430E_zpsemdvbzeg.png" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

photo Eclipse-x2-HDR_zpsfurn8m99.png" media="(max-width: 640px)">  photo Eclipse-x2-HDR_zpsfurn8m99.png" media="(max-width: 960px)">  photo Eclipse-x2-HDR_zpsfurn8m99.png" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

·
Registered
692 Posts
Holy hell! That's a nice snag! I wish my eclipse was that clean :drool:
Welcome to the fourm by the way. Your plans sound perfect. I would do suspention and maybe a cai or exhaust first then build up from there. The engine swap though..........would be bad ass if possible but no :lol:

·
6,548 Posts
Can't say I wouldn't buy another 3g if I found one that clean and cheap, it would give me a chance to do everything right the first time... :lol: Nevertheless, be sure to check your regular maintenance intervals @70k miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to know more about the camera used and the software. I need to get my own some day. Love how it captures all the details
These shots were taken with a Canon T3i and were enhanced for sharpness in Ps C6. Some are shot in HDR to get unparalleled levels are detail. You just need a nice flat/neutral image shot at multiple exposures. I also have a few certain techniques that I have refined to make the image appear sharpen than it is. I'm willing to help with shots that you have if need be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated Mod List (As of 10/21/18)

"Ghost"
2004 Eclipse GTS
5sp Manual Transmission
Machine Green Metallic
$4,250 private company 68kMi
-Kaizen Lighting Fully Custom retrofit headlights, with logo etching
-XXR527 19x8.75+38ChromiumBlk
-Nitto NT555 235/35/19
-H&R Trak+ extended studs and spacers +5/15mm
-D2 Racing Coilovers
-MOOG front endlinks
-Eibach rear camber kit
-Viper 2 way remote start w/clutch bypass
-Torque Solution Evo 8 solid aluminum shifter base bushings
-Megan Racing short throw shifter
-15% Tint all around
-LAMIN-X Full kit.(prev. Heads, tails, & fogs)
-DNA Motoring Cat Back(NvidiaN1 clone)
-All Fit Automotive Mid Lip
-Depo smoked markers
-Depo smoked rear marker/rev
-smoked 3rd brake light
-3rd brake light LED
-Eastwood Fender Roller(roll&pull)
-Debadged Front bumper
- Black Plastidip Rear Badging
-black chrome license plate screw caps
-smoked license plate covers
-High Heat Black+CC brake calipers
-custom grill insert.
- Universal 7 fin diffuser

Attachments

·
Litre of cola?
85 Posts
Wow this is pretty dang clean! I wish I could find another clean low miles somewhere near to me. Every one that comes up for sale has 150k+ and is pretty rusted out (midwest)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts