Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
streetz
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok people i finally decided to put my car on here. tell me what u think. its a little dirty at the back its cold and im lazy and dont feel like washing it plus my harmonic balancer is apart so i cant drive far

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
not a huge fan of the kit and im not feeling all that chrome. I think it would look better if you blacked everything out. not a bad ride though

·
streetz
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got a 96 tsi awd that im building and need funding the noise is startin to bother me 152 dbs gets old after awhile so if anyone is looking for a bad ass mtx system let me kno im parting out the system except the deck as well.

·
streetz
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got hit with a fork lift on base back in the day and theres a lil gap plus its dirty cause its cold and i dont feel like washing it

·
streetz
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya the turn signals where a pain. there is no spot for them on the kit no way to mount them so i had to double side tape them on sounds gheto but its been working for the past 6 months

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Sharp looking 3G man, love the kit and the box. Did you build it yourself or..?? Have to say it is the cleanest audio set up I have seen in some time.

·
streetz
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no i didnt build it by myself me and a friend built it and took the back seats out to make the amp rack theres also 2 extra 6x9s back there now in front of the subs. im sponsored by mtx but i cant make all the meets i need to make so im parting it out. except for the deck and highs the subs amp and cap im getting rid of

·
Turbo/Haltech V6
1,713 Posts
Nice ride. Like you said, it needs a bath. I would also change the tail lights for the black TYC ones, but you are selling it so it doesn't matter anyways.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the body kit, although it isn't the worst thing I have ever seen. You have tied everything in nicely, which makes it look a lot better. Good work so far.

·
Halfway off da hinge
2,277 Posts
god I hate that front bumper..the rest looks nice, I'm with everyone else as far as all the chrome goes..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts