Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my 1995 Suburu WRX STi Ver.2 Tommy Karia. THe Updated pictures are at the bottom.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

The only mods so far are as follows.

HKS TT
Blitz SSBC
HKS HIPOWER CB
Apex-i Intake

Kenwood Speakers All Around
Kenwood Head unit
700w Amp
Kenwood 12in Sub in sealed box

Aluminum Racing pedals
298 Gram Shift knob"Greddy counter weight is 300 Grams"

For factory its the EJ20T with a TD05S turbo 4 cam 16 valve Motor.I love the seats they are great and the power stock was awsome but when you let it breath a little better it just gets better.I plan to get a Down Pipe/Front Pipe and a aftermarket BOV later maybe next month.It already had a short shifter for and for factory its amazeing.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I wont have it shipped over its just my toy while I am here.I got a steal of a deal on it and it only had 71000 Kilometers when I bought it.It has a turbo cooler pipe all that is where that scoop is under there is anther pipe that blows cool air directly on the turbo itself and I for got it has a Aftermarket Front strut bar which is good but bad because it wont let the rubber seal go around the intercooler I might get the bar that goes out a little and then it can seal or I might put a Front mount on it.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks it is a fun car just suck here where I am the snow comes then goes and when it goes it becomes Ice/black Ice.But its fast as balls to be a 16 year old car and low miles.I will try to get a Small Clip of it and post it up.When I get a chance I will take a pic of the engine bay but its not alot to look at.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think foir me its like 7500"$72-73.00" yen a year its a 500 plate its based off plate size and car type mine "im lucky"is a Family car "Yeah right" but even a 300 plate would only be like 10000 "$85-90.00"yen iirc.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats the Plan still.I am going for a 2006 Evo MR unless I can find a nice SE.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i want to stat at least 2 years and if i do i will keep it.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You say that.. but I will testify that driving on the right side of the car, shifting with your left hand, sucks. That's one thing I will never miss about Japan... along with narrow roads and parking.
Shifting took me about 2 weeks to get adjusted to when I would shift I would pull the stearing wheel to the left or right ahahaha.But its second hand to me now and well it will feel weird driveing on the other side.The roads are narrow and parking has gotten better I guess since you left well at least here up north they have a ton of parking lots and pay parking to park in.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What are you looking for?I can get almost anything you want for a imprezza here its a very popular car here.All I have right now is my Facotry intake hahaha its sitting in my car.Also do you have the EJ20 motor or is it N/A?

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
I have a Impreza L (1.8L) which has been swapped to a newer 2.5RS motor. Anything for the exterior to lively up this horrible green color. like maybe a lip or something. I have been contemplating doing a wrx swap to it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts