Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

341 - 360 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I was just looking at tien, maybe you can answer something for me, why do the front springs lower the car 1.7" and the rear 1.5"?

I am in Papillion

·
Registered
389 Posts
well I guess I'll find out when I get them in about a week or so. Just ordered them this morning.

papillion is where I have lived for the past year and am looking at moving up the road to Ralston.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
I went with tein s-techs myself. lots of people use eibach springs. search, there's a plethra of information at your disposal :twothumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have ran maybe 2 3gs around omaha. I have only met one other member. What car do you have and mods? My ses light is on but I would be interested to run.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a 01 spyder gt, as of right now I have no mods but I do have tein springs on order, should have them by saturday and on the car by memorial day.

I take it that NE is somewhat short on motivated c3g members, as in everybody pretty much keeps to themselves besides the ocasional post here and there???

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
three things:

1. tein s-techs give the look of a muscle/stock car [which i like and i have, the springs i mean]
2. there used to be motivated nebraska people but i think they all got jobs or something
and c. lets see pictures of the car and turbokit E_bomb_gt

by the way, setting up meets seem to be a problem because we can never decide when or where and all that important stuff. it took us forever [exaggerated] to set up this last one which four of us showed up to and i believe one got lost.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow you have a ddp kit that fits. You mustve bought it modified. Post some pics, I would love to see it. Any numbers on the dyno or track?

·
Registered
389 Posts
well if everybody lets me know what kind of schedule they have and where they are I can set up a place and time for anybody that want's to get to geather.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey guys new here. i live in lincoln, have a red 2001 eclipse carbon fiber hood, z3 fenders. depo headlights 18" rims. black grille insert. clear corner lenses, AEM air intake. i would like to get to know u guys since u dont see very many 3g's out at the races only one i ever see is a red one with a huge ass wing on the back. and as for the guy from alliance i graduated from sidney so i'm out that way every once in a while.

·
Custom User Title
7,362 Posts
rucifer said:
hey guys new here. i live in lincoln, have a red 2001 eclipse carbon fiber hood, z3 fenders. depo headlights 18" rims. black grille insert. clear corner lenses, AEM air intake. i would like to get to know u guys since u dont see very many 3g's out at the races only one i ever see is a red one with a huge ass wing on the back. and as for the guy from alliance i graduated from sidney so i'm out that way every once in a while.
Sidney has some nasty ass chicks there, my buddy got a STD from some nasty skank!

·
Registered
150 Posts
E_bomb_gt said:
tell me next time so we can drink some beer, e rep for the person that lives closest to me on this forum lol.
e rep for me too,lol, cuz i graduated from thedford. just 60 miles east on highway 2 from alliance but now i have a house here in kearney and go to UNK. and i will give a :yesway: for drinking some beer sometime :fever:

341 - 360 of 1034 Posts