Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 1034 Posts

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
There's gonna be someone comin up from AZ who used to live in Lincoln here this next weekend and he's gonna be stayin up here until just after July 4th. Maybe we can find a weekend within there to gather some place. Maybe do some grillin, enjoy a few beers. Shoot the shit about the cars, etc etc. Then go for a cruise. I've not yet at all, in Lincoln Nebraska, seen more than one 3G in a row.

It'd be kinda slick for people to see a big train of em. *By big I'm hoping we can even get 5 together.

If any of this sounds ilke a good idea maybe we can think up some more and get something arranged!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i won't be sharing beers with u guys in july. A, because I don't like beer...and B, because I'm not 21 [just a few months shy this july]. oh well, don't like the stuff anyway. i'm up for grilling though.

in omaha i have seen an eclipse here and there. maybe, and i mean maybe, there's been two in a row but all bone stock that i can tell. not that u can tell that anything's done to mine except lights [mostly interior stuff].

i'm not real sure where we could get together though, my house would be possible. but then again it really isn't my house. going to college and staying at home with my 'rents so who knows, maybe i'll move out by then. we should really start deciding some minor things right now until we get some more info on who and where and whatnot.

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
Meeting at my house wouldn't be an issue. Usually there's plenty of parking in my neighborhood and my driveway can probably fit 4 cars. We could drive to a park and do the stuff there... or something. I'm horrible at coming up with decisions. So me thinking of these things is probably not the best idea lol.

It's no biggy about the beer stuff (only that it's the nectar of the gods) but we could probably shoot some pool somewhere if anyone's up for that. Or figure out some other shit. We got lots of options. Just need to know what sounds good to people.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i don't make decisions well either [u can ask my gf about that one]. we need a decisive person but it seems that u and i are the only ones here, haha. we still need to come up with some ideas and maybe a date and whatnot.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I "may" be able to get my hands on a couple extra CWS parking passes for the main parking lot.
maybe we could me at Spring Lake Park then cruise up to Rosenblat and watch a game and do some tailgating?
or just tailgate at the park and walk up to the stadium?
The games start next Saturday, the 19th.

Edit:
if we were to just tailgate at the park parking passes wouldn't be an issue.
plus it would save each vehicle $10 for not using the pass.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
the only problem with that is that it's gonna be a saturday. my job tends to keep me busy on friday and saturday nights, not to mention tuesday and wednesday nights as well.

come to think of it, my schedule is pretty shaky anyway. monday: taekwondo [6:30-8:30pm], tuesday: work [2:30pm-close], wednesday: ditto, thursday: taekwondo [same time], friday-saturday: work, sunday: maybe work.

monday and thursday during the day wouldn't be a problem and neither would sunday if i knew that i had it off of work. and i suppose asking for a day off wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that i just got back from vacation.

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
I work 8-5. But I like what nvmy3g came up with. It's a good idea.

Xtreme, you'd just have to see if you can get someone to work for ya!!!

Evening's is all I'm available with.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
SoE-Sam said:
I work 8-5. But I like what nvmy3g came up with. It's a good idea.

Xtreme, you'd just have to see if you can get someone to work for ya!!!

Evening's is all I'm available with.
my only issue with that is that because of what i do, finding a replacement would be damn near impossible [i'm one of those chefs that does tricks and throws shrimp at people at the table, and teppanyaki chefs are hard to come by]. although since we haven't been super busy lately i could prolly get it off if i gave a couple weeks notice.

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
XtremEclipse:

I need to give you one helluva big THANK YOU. You chefs rock ... kick ass... any other awesome way to say it. (You guys really impress the girlfriends :))

Ha ha ha ha. I'm 13/13 for catchin shrimp baby ooh yeah!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
SoE-Sam said:
XtremEclipse:

I need to give you one helluva big THANK YOU. You chefs rock ... kick ass... any other awesome way to say it. (You guys really impress the girlfriends :))

Ha ha ha ha. I'm 13/13 for catchin shrimp baby ooh yeah!
where did u go? i didn't cook for u did i?

haha, and thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
never been to shoguns but from what i hear, those guys avoid super-extensive tricks unlike most places. the only proof i have of that is that one of the chefs from there came to genji and didn't really do a whole lot, although his food was damn good. we're good with girlfriends...haha

you all should come to omaha to genji and request me

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
Post up some directions and I'll make it a point to go there. And when I DO get there... can I ask for XtremeEclipse to be my chef? Ha ha ha.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
naw, u can ask for chris to be your chef. do u know yer way around omaha pretty well or u sheltered in lincoln? haha

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
Somewhat sheltered. Have a friend who lives up there so I know how to get to his house. Umm... I can get my butt to the ranch bowl easily and the Sokhol auditorium (sp?). But... yeah if you were to ask me to get from point a to point b in Omaha... it wouldn't work too well. lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
yeah [sokol by the way]. well if u can get to center street and 144th then u'll see a shopko and an old country buffet. right next to those is genji where i am friday, saturday, sometimes sundays, tuesdays, and sometimes wednesday nights. we still need to set sumfin' up though

·
I win one to nothin!
94 Posts
Right right. Let's see what Schedules look like. Everybody post a possible schedule.

SoE-Sam: Evenings and weekends free.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
if i am given enough notice, then weekends may be ok but otherwise lately monday, wednesday, and thursday nights are do-able

21 - 40 of 1034 Posts