Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any garages that arent busy and are reasonable in SWPA?

I have to get a shine body style wing painted and clear coated.

Thanks. :)

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only if its painted for free. lol. because that is like a 4 1/2 hr drive lol. and id have to wait. bc paint doesnt always dry in 5 mins. and its going to snow here this weekend

bc i need the wing painted/clear coated lol

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
only if its painted for free. lol. because that is like a 4 1/2 hr drive lol. and id have to wait. bc paint doesnt always dry in 5 mins. and its going to snow here this weekend

bc i need the wing painted/clear coated lol
Whether you are next door or 10 hours away, the cost in labor and supplies is the same for me. I have to pay my staff and cover overhead, so sorry - that does not work. Also, waiting would not be an option unless you want to wait a couple days or so. We don't just quickly prep and paint something and call it done - which is the biggest difference from my work and a standard bodyshop. You see the crack on it? That, along with any imperfections need to be fixed first before going into the booth.

I know its just a wing, but I've had clients ship me entire vehicles from as far as TX to receive work. (Obviously, these were not Eclipse's from C3G, but I'm just stating the point).

Maybe you want to ask this question to the PA locals on www.mitsuoama.com and see if they have an answer.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can putty everything myself. you act like thats hard labor lol. ya they are shipping you WHOLE vehicles. my car was just painted in december. im asking for a 150.00 wing to get painted. lol. and gas isnt worth it! bc i cant drive my 3g there because it is on ebay with the exact milege on the car now. and that wing wont fit in my 4g for me to drive there. So I would have to rent a TRUCK and pay for gas which would end up costing me over 200.00 lol plus getting the wing painted. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts