Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put the 6g74 intake manifold on my 00 gt only problem is that I am very good at taking stuff off a car not so good at putting it back on I was wondering if someone in the area has done this mod for help on install?

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
Try sending DbEclipseGT a PM. He's in the Tulsa area and might have some time to help you. Most of us live in OKC though. >.<

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks I will do that, Yeah I know a place in the midwest city area that specialize in 3g's but its a little drive to go there now

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
They did my build, and they did fine work. I recommend them, they know what they're doing. Talk to Andre if you decide to go with them. :wavey:

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
I never did that mod, but you should at least call Humble and see if they can help. They have been around Tulsa for years and worked on tons of cars. I personally haven't had them do any work on my eclipse, when I had it, but it is worth a shot.

Humble Performance
8117 E. 48th St. Tulsa , OK 74145

·
dB Drag Racer
367 Posts
I never did that mod, but you should at least call Humble and see if they can help. They have been around Tulsa for years and worked on tons of cars. I personally haven't had them do any work on my eclipse, when I had it, but it is worth a shot.

Humble Performance
8117 E. 48th St. Tulsa , OK 74145

1 - 8 of 8 Posts