Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
btp142
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently own a pearl white 01 eclipse gt! i need a new hood and a passenger fender prefably this color, if not thats fine. my zip is 71110 and if you are selling any one of these parts hit me up and let me know some prices as i am in a hurry to buy. i am also currently deployed but will be back soon, so money aint a prob, just give me a good deal and we should be good!! thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have a Dover White Pearl hood on my car now that will be for sale once I get a carbon fiber or fiberglass one...it has a couple small but deep scratches and a tiny dent (it looks like someone closed the hood with something pointy underneath it...they're not that noticable, but they're there)...if you're interested, let me know and I'll take some pics of it...

·
Pandora
864 Posts
sweet i have a passenger fender pearl white boxed and ready to ship. It was pending to another user but i havent heard back from him for almost a month and he is over seas probably again. I sold the other pearl white fenders for $130-$140 shipped. let me know if your interested or whats going on. (pm also sent)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts