Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
If you're looking to move this thing.. you should post a price rather than wasting time of everyone asking.

In fact.. a price is required per the rules the last I checked.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
If you're looking to move this thing.. you should post a price rather than wasting time of everyone asking.

In fact.. a price is required per the rules the last I checked.
:agreed:

You'd have a much better chance of moving it faster if you advertised both what you want for it and what you have into it...a little bit of typing now would save a whole lot later through the PM's...:bigthumb:

Also, why is it that no one can seem to figure out that there's a sub-category specifically for selling cars instead of parts...:ugh2:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yes yes hijacker i know the routine, I was waiting for the first attack I'm sure you couldn't wait for me too list my outrageous asking price. I would make more bringing it back too stock and selling blah blah I KNOW. I'm looking for someone too APPRECIATE what there getting you get it? I'm not exactly asking for every penny i dropped into it what 1-2k passed KBB with 72k? I don't see a huge discussion about it so lets not huh? I still see them selling at dealers bone stock 9999 00-02 GT with same miles I'm really not looking for advice i know how it works and YES it is VERY possible at my asking price for a APPRECIATIVE buyer.

KBB is: Excellent
$9,860

Good
$9,190

COMPLETELY STOCK!!!!!! with just a few options checked like DVD system ect.

?????????????????????

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Yes yes hijacker i know the routine. I would make more bringing it back too stock and selling blah blah looking for someone too APPRECIATE what there getting you get it? I'm not exactly asking for every penny i dropped into it what 1-2k passed KBB with 72k? I don't see a huge discussion about it so lets not huh? I still see them selling at dealers bone stock 9999.00 with same miles
You do realize a bone stock car is worth more than a modded car right? I don't see this selling that fast for CASH especially on here. If you really need it gone that quick then you need to find a Carmax and sell it to them but you won't get 9k for it.

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
Do you still have the stock wheels and stock shocks? I wouldn't need the coilovers or wheels. Sending u a PM if you can work on the price better i may be really interested

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yes! In the books it's worth more Ofcourse.

Too a hobbyist of modifying cars the car would be worth DOUBLE because of the Appreciated value of knowing what's been tossed in and what $$ it takes too do so if i asked 17,000 id be asking roughly what i spent on the car on top of the BOOK VALUE then maybe the above comment could have been announced.
POINT BLANK: I'm being more then giving on my asking price

KEY WORD: APPRECIATED! price.

If you were at the dealer for a 3g and the stock black 3g was 9500.00, mine as shown was 9000.00 Witch would you buy if you were a tuner??????

am i being unreasonable? I think not. I'm pretty much giving everything away for FREE!!????????

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.