Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy hey, ya'll. Living in the DFW area in Texas. Anybody got any leads on a good shop that can tune and/or modify my 3G. Also, looking for some new buds in the area.
IMG_20210108_075839489.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
Howdy hey, ya'll. Living in the DFW area in Texas. Anybody got any leads on a good shop that can tune and/or modify my 3G. Also, looking for some new buds in the area. View attachment 43576
U will need to have a tactrix open port cable, also txcodeman is the guy you seek. He does remote tunes and its beyond great at remote tunes. Look him up. He's a long time member here.

·
New To Site
126 Posts
I live to far away from Texas to know of any good tuners in that area but I do know its winter time and bud don`t grow in the snow. ...Oh wait.. by buds you mean new friends ..Silly me

·
Premium Member
2000 Eclipse GT 5 speed everything is new Custom paint blue black metal flake roof 18" wheels
37 Posts
I live to far away from Texas to know of any good tuners in that area but I do know its winter time and bud don`t grow in the snow. ...Oh wait.. by buds you mean new friends ..Silly me
I always have good Buds no matter what time of year it is. Matter of fact it's Bud time right now, what a coincidence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts