Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time visitor, first time poster. Reluctant to post elsewhere because i don't wanna get jumped for using the wrong forum. lol Aaanyway, here's the deal:

I smacked into a boulder last winter driving to visit my family in the sticks. The radiator, fog lights, and front bumper were demolished. Took it to a body shop, they ordered all the parts, called me when it was done and I noticed the front end looked weird. It was missing that thick plastic piece that sits under/ behind the fog lights and connects to (what I assume to be) the front bumper reinforcement bar. I've searched high and low, Googled til my fingers bled and scoured over that owner's manual/ parts list .PDF thing on here people are always referring others to. I seriously can't find the part number or even the name for what that piece is anywhere. I just assumed it was going to come with the new front bumper they ordered, but that's what I get for assuming. Ha! I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what in the hell that piece is called or, even better, where I could order one/ find one.

I'm attempting to attach a picture. Its a generic pic from a used car place, but its the only one I could find that wasn't my own that clearly showed the piece I'm referring to. Again, it's the lighter grey piece between/ behind/ under the fog lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts