Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need Silver Body parts and Turning signals

hey, I just completed my turbo swap and I need a few parts...

Silver Front Facia
Silver Driver Front Fender (Rs/GS unless GT will work...)
Both front turning signals

Black Leather seats, Front and rear

Driver side radiator mount(top)

****Extras****
Lowering Springs
Strut Bars (Front and Back)
Gauge Pod

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I assume all these parts will be for your 01 GS? The turn signals are year specific (I think) so you'll need some from an 00-02. Also, I'm 99% sure that all the body parts are identical as far as RS/GS/GT go (you mentioned fenders).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it doesn't matter what color the turning signals are, I mainly need the front bumper facia and the fender, I have cash or paypal and I can come and pick them up

·
Registered
286 Posts
hey I have a silver front bumper thats in pretty good shape...I just put my car away for the next 4 months and I am getting a kit so I wont need the front bumper anymore. Theres no cracks or anything just some scratches from normal wear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey nowherefast79,

Do you still have that bumper available?

hey I have a silver front bumper thats in pretty good shape...I just put my car away for the next 4 months and I am getting a kit so I wont need the front bumper anymore. Theres no cracks or anything just some scratches from normal wear.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
I assume all these parts will be for your 01 GS? The turn signals are year specific (I think) so you'll need some from an 00-02. Also, I'm 99% sure that all the body parts are identical as far as RS/GS/GT go (you mentioned fenders).
wouldnt go as far as to say the fenders are identical from what i seen on part sites is the gt has a air dam. But then again im fairly new in the 3g world.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts