Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have 4 stock GT rims, and tires.

Need to take the aftermarket ones off since they will fit the new car.

Please let me know.

Also I posted this hear hoping to find some one local.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price?

As long as it has some some tire I don't care I am trading the car in.

·
LOVES OHIO STATE
2,457 Posts
I would check with ron i believe he still has 5 stock rims.
I have already talked to Ron, and I am buying his rims.

Nate, I have a set for I think an 01 or 02 GT, one is slightly damaged though. It had a tire on it though, and I was told would be drivable, but I didnt chance it. Ill see if I can get a pic of it tomorrow if the weather permits. I DO have 4 tires that can go with these, but they currently arent mounted, and are basically down to slicks. If you already have a trade in value set, these would probably be the way to go.

I also have the stock 04 set which I am running now, all 4 look good, but one has a slight vibration at highway speeds. Since you are trading it in, maybe these may work?

Let me know if you are interested in either set. If Ron is available next weekend, I will be driving to MI to get his rims, I could drop a set off at your door on the way up! :twothumb: FTW :woot:

edit: if you want the 01-02 set, I can cut you a better deal, and the tires you can have free :)

·
Chickamunga
538 Posts
nate i got four of them in garage with ok tires one went flat but might be able to hold air. (havent tried to even inflate it jsut bought new rims nad tires) its got a bent lip on it but for trade in i think you could do fine.

·
Registered
652 Posts
ok, so there is nothing wrong with any of mine. and none of the tires were flat the last time i checked. the tires actually have some life left on them too.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Are they 17 dude? I need some 17s with some decent tire on there for cheap. Any pictures?

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread but i am also in need of a stock set of wheels with tires. Don't care for condition of wheels as long as their rideable but would like tires to have some tread on them to be driveable in winter. Thanks, and sorry for intruding on your thread.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have the stock GS 16's sitting around. All tires have around 30-40% tread, but hold air. They are all painted black. Willing to sell cheap, like $100 for all.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
I have a set of 10 spokes forsale, 150.00 & you ship! 2 tires ok 2 not......

Pics. on request!

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have already talked to Ron, and I am buying his rims.

Nate, I have a set for I think an 01 or 02 GT, one is slightly damaged though. It had a tire on it though, and I was told would be drivable, but I didnt chance it. Ill see if I can get a pic of it tomorrow if the weather permits. I DO have 4 tires that can go with these, but they currently arent mounted, and are basically down to slicks. If you already have a trade in value set, these would probably be the way to go.

I also have the stock 04 set which I am running now, all 4 look good, but one has a slight vibration at highway speeds. Since you are trading it in, maybe these may work?

Let me know if you are interested in either set. If Ron is available next weekend, I will be driving to MI to get his rims, I could drop a set off at your door on the way up! :twothumb: FTW :woot:

edit: if you want the 01-02 set, I can cut you a better deal, and the tires you can have free :)

How much for the 04 rims. I don;t car about the highway speed Vibration they will not test it on the highway. The better the looking the rims the better I feel. That not got a trade in value yet. Not getting the new car till next month. Waiting till the 08.5 new colors come out on the Speed3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts