Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
brotha-man
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my '03 gt a little over two years ago, but I still have some parts from it that are taking up space in my garage that I desperately need to get rid of. I have a set of the 17" stock silver painted five spoke gt model rims and a set of new/never painted fiberglass side skirts as well as a new/never painted/still wrapped fiberglass rear bumper from a blitz/bmx/bomex kit (whichever name you prefer).

I am willing to sell them all pretty cheap and shipping will be calculated based on your location. I will not up-charge on shipping (which will be solely the responsibility of the buyer). Don't worry, I won't tell you shipping is $100 when it really was $50, and keep the difference, for example.

I am asking for $100 a piece for the skirts and the bumper, or $175 for both, and $150 for the rims OBO. Like I said, I NEED to GET RID OF IT!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

As mentioned the bumper is still wrapped so an image is pointless, but if you want a picture of it wrapped up I'll send one upon request, otherwise just google image it. Also! pics of each individual rim are available for serious inquiries, just ask, I'd be happy to send them, just don't want to take up three pages of space for all the images. Thanks for looking! :)

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
pics are not working, plus you need to have a pic of ALL the items you want to sell.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Interested in the rims, close up pics would be nice, especially denoting locations that are bent (if any). Shipping quote to 01440 also. Thanks

And not to be a d-bag, but IIRC each pic is supposed to have the item you're selling along with a piece of paper with your username on it in the same picture to prove you own the item and it's in your possession.

·
Senior Dangler
2,093 Posts
no...you didn't have the paper with your name on it up lol sorry. Thats just what i do, nothing personal.

·
brotha-man
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no...you didn't have the paper with your name on it up lol sorry. Thats just what i do, nothing personal.
Alright, well like I said, don't waste my time, or thread space for that matter, with insinuations of bitch slapping. Everyone's so tough over the internet or phone but in reality you're probably just a soft bitch boy whose the first to run from an altercation. I don't take it personally cuz like you said, it's what you do, so I'm sure I'm not the first person you've irritated in this fashion, but it's people like you who saturate the internet with bullshit and make it an unsavory experience for most.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Alright, well like I said, don't waste my time, or thread space for that matter, with insinuations of bitch slapping. Everyone's so tough over the internet or phone but in reality you're probably just a soft bitch boy whose the first to run from an altercation. I don't take it personally cuz like you said, it's what you do, so I'm sure I'm not the first person you've irritated in this fashion, but it's people like you who saturate the internet with bullshit and make it an unsavory experience for most.
Gusfrabaa brother

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.