Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do any of you guys have some ideas? I just have a few decent ones right now lil Coal Chamber, Sevendust, Statix X, Slipknot, 3 days grace.........any others that you guys might have. I'll take any suggestions, just not really into death metal.

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
Look through this forum. There have been threads for this already so you should get many ideas there.

·
The Corn
1,680 Posts
Soilwork, Disturbed, Korn, The Blank Theory, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Crossfade, Dark New Day, Drowning Pool, Fear Factory, Flaw, Flybanger, From Zero, Godsmack, Ill Nino, Machine Head, Mudvayne, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Red, Reveille, Saliva, System of a Down, Spineshank, Stone Sour, Submersed, Switched, Systematic, Taproot, 10 Years, 30 Seconds To Mars.

Those are just some of the bands I would suggest based off the few you first listed. I'm sure you can find one of those you like, lol.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
I am on a different mind frame then most of you all. When i am in the gym i am usually calmed and relaxed and dont like rap or heavy metal blaring into my ears. It doesnt pump me up or make me work out harder it just annoys me.

On that note my Ipod for the gym is loaded with progressive house or techno, trance...whatever the hell you want to classify it. I mostly have Tiesto as he is my favorite. I have just about every song/mix you can find from him. All are equally good. And if any of you follow or have heard his music you know he builds up to a peak in most all his songs...its during that peak when i lift heavy. Works every time. Here is a list of DJs Tiesto, David Guetta, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Dirty South, ATB, Benny Bennasi, Gabriel and Dresden, Eric Prydz, Deep Dish, Bob Sinclair, Carl Cox, Axwell etc...

·
Registered
61 Posts
honestly all i listen to when working out is pretty much hardcore metal so if you like metal at all try as i lay dying, august burns red, all that remains, darkest hour, norma jean, etc. etc.

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
I like techno when I am running, some real amdiant stuff that I can lose myself in, then about 15-20 min in I put something real argo or modivating, "sandstorm" is a good example, to get me though the hump.

While lifting I like metal, dont know why, just always been my thing. Pesonal falavor of the week = Sevendust!!!
As always I have a little Atmosphere for cooldown times. For some reason his music calms me and takes me back to a slower time in my life (I get to forget a little)

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
Slipknot... yes...

Try these three songs

Slipknot - Liberate
Devildriver - Meet the Wretched
Lamb of God - Again we Rise

Those three are guaranteed to get your ass moving

1 - 17 of 17 Posts