Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a dead forum, but just throwing thoughts on a new used car.

I really want an Audi R8, something int he 90s price range. Not sure what the real long term maintenance costs would be on it, but I like flashy. The other alternate choices are a Lexus LC500 coupe or a a Lexus RC-F. Maybe even an Infiniti red sport.

I know in regards to flash the Audi R8 wins. I just will probably have to travel out of state to find one, or just keep a close-full eye on one in state.

I would keep my eclipse for the bad weather days if I get anything but the red sport AWD.

·
Lurker
14 Posts
I know this is a dead forum, but just throwing thoughts on a new used car.

I really want an Audi R8, something int he 90s price range. Not sure what the real long term maintenance costs would be on it, but I like flashy. The other alternate choices are a Lexus LC500 coupe or a a Lexus RC-F. Maybe even an Infiniti red sport.

I know in regards to flash the Audi R8 wins. I just will probably have to travel out of state to find one, or just keep a close-full eye on one in state.

I would keep my eclipse for the bad weather days if I get anything but the red sport AWD.
Can't go wrong with the Red Sport. Once my Q50 lease is up, I may go for a Q50 or Q60 Red Sport next. Best value for what you get. Just be aware of the slightly quirky infotainment system and no android auto or carplay.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the two finalist for me, unless I search and find something else to look at are the Audi RS5 and the Porsche Cayman GTS.

Two very different cars, but both are quick. Porsche more agile of course and a drivers car where the Audi is more luxury and would have a better stereo system and such.

I guess the Cayman would be more of the looker because of the sportiness where the RS5 is more of the elegant style.

I did try the red sport, but the stereo didn't do it for me and not enough luxury if I go in that direction.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was around 100 with a whole bunch options I added to it. This will hold me over until electric cars are better improved in long term performance a better battery technology.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts