Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. I am in the process to sell the Eclipse, but I am stuck on deciding on what to get next. I know I want a 4 door sedan because thats one of the reasons im selling my car. So I need your help on what I should get. I really want an 06 evolution IX, which that right there is my top pick for the fact that it is so easy to modify, the other choice is the new evo X but i dont know how modding will go with that and I still have to see it in person to decide, the last choice is an 2004-2006 audi S4, this car is badass in my opinion but i dont know if its worth all the money for the performance numbers that it puts out. V8 with 4.2 liters only makes 340hp. the question here can i mod it with bolt ons to rival the evos? well i still have to get rid of my car but some input from you guys might work. thanks

·
Fear my erep power
4,294,967,295 Posts
You might want to look into a subbie legacy GT. It has the STI engine(detuned), and is a "roomy" 4 door

·
Premium Member
14,943 Posts
This might be better off in Other Cars.

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
Id go with the Legacy GT for the reason stated above. Its also very sleek and the aftermarket for them are great. Not too common either. Thats my next personally.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sorry to say although I have spent countless amounts of TIME an MONEY on my 3G. I have finally found a car to replace my beloved 2001 silver eclipse. It is not going to be easy to let her go but I feel this car will be worth it all.

2009/2010 Chevy Camaro V8 RWD

And to anyone interested in buying a supped up tuned 3G stay tuned as it will go up for sale this spring. :(

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Sorry to say although I have spent countless amounts of TIME an MONEY on my 3G. I have finally found a car to replace my beloved 2001 silver eclipse. It is not going to be easy to let her go but I feel this car will be worth it all.

2009/2010 Chevy Camaro V8 RWD

And to anyone interested in buying a supped up tuned 3G stay tuned as it will go up for sale this spring. :(

What exactly was the point of your reply? :confused:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think im gonna go with an EVO. Im a big fan of the IX because its so easy to modify. G35R turbo + Aquamist Mthonal kit+plus great tune from ETS =ZO6 killer. proven fact. ill post up a vid of my friend Nicks modded IX.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
I think im gonna go with an EVO. Im a big fan of the IX because its so easy to modify. G35R turbo + Aquamist Mthonal kit+plus great tune from ETS =ZO6 killer. proven fact. ill post up a vid of my friend Nicks modded IX.
Well, I will now sleep better = proven fact.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Proven fact? Good, I hope your sure enough of yourself to put some money on it. Because its a proven fact that a stock ZO6 can run 10s in the right hands.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
If you want something that is cheap and fast. Buy an Evo. If you want something that is not cheap and has class. Buy the S4.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts