Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
no offense, but there is a difference between "CUSTOM R8 headlights" and "i stuck some led strips on my headlights". not that what you did looks bad, but it is not custom.

·
hates "smart" people
3,569 Posts
no offense, but there is a difference between "CUSTOM R8 headlights" and "i stuck some led strips on my headlights". not that what you did looks bad, but it is not custom.
:agreed:

My definition of custom would be involve modification to the inside of the headlamp like some molded plastic parts or something. Title is a little deceiving.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
:agreed:

My definition of custom would be involve modification to the inside of the headlamp like some molded plastic parts or something. Title is a little deceiving.
heck, i am not sure i consider MY headlights custom....
color matched
dual CCFLs halos added (2 per light)
red demon eye (works with the dome lights controller, so they turn on when i open the door, and stay on a little bit after i close it)
started with depo headlights (they have NO halo)

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
color matched
red demon eye (works with the dome lights controller, so they turn on when i open the door, and stay on a little bit after i close it)
you're too modest, sir.

·
hates "smart" people
3,569 Posts
color matched
Ok, your's is considered heavily modified ;)

·
JVP
703 Posts
I was a bit disappointed with the title. :(

I thought it would be something like this:
Now those are some sweet looking lights. I think the audi headlight mode can look very good if done correctly. Your install looks good, but the the straight line led strip and angel eyes is a bit much.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Put up some day time pics with the halo's and led's on. If you have h.i.d's could you put the cut off line of the projectors as well. I interesting in seeing how h.i.d's look with these new headlights.

·
1,005 Posts
I have these exact Blue LEDs on my headlights and an HID kit. I think they look great. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can. I know this thread is a year old, but I'm curious if you've been harassed by police at all Rowboat? I haven't had any problems yet but I've only had them installed for 3 months. I always get nervous that a cop will see the blue and just flip his sirens on.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Red and blue lights on the front of cars are only for emergency vehicles. You run a major risk driving with them. To me, its not worth the $150+ ticket(thats just a number I drew from the air)

·
1,005 Posts
Red and blue lights on the front of cars are only for emergency vehicles. You run a major risk driving with them. To me, its not worth the $150+ ticket(thats just a number I drew from the air)
I agree with you completely, I've had no problems so far. I'm probably going to buy some white ones and put them on just like the ones in this thread. I actually do have the license plate bulb too which is funny. It's such a shame because I love the way it all looks.

·
*Under Construction*
991 Posts
I must have it easy here in ohio. Ive asked several police officers and none rly care about blue or red led on front or under the car. As long as it doea not strobe.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts