00 eclipse with a shit ton of miles 172xxx..6g72
automatic:noway:
i bought 18"icon wheels and new firestone 225/45
custom catback 3" exhaust gutted cat
kyb agx
tein stech
rear camber kit
ngk plugs and wires

car came painted red and looked like shit so redid everything...i know everything about hondas lol but i have an eclipse and dont know anything about it so i figured id get on here

car has few problems: headlights are backwards?wtf and when im beating the piss out of it and come to a stop it wants to shut off like a vacuum leak but no hoses off not sure what its all about?

some pics still need to wet sand and buff just paintedd

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Welcome. You did a very good job bringing the car back to respectability.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
Looks like you have some bent wheels. And i don't like the giant Tein sticker either (edit: make that two stickers). Too tacky for my taste. Other than that looks decent. Needs washed, with new black housing lights all around. But fix your issues first of course.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are ICON wheels i never even heard of them until i found em on craigslist and ive never seen another pair of them lol and yeah they have a lil bend on the lip thanks to my woman.:D and the tein sticker is still debateble in my mind not sure if i like it or not. headlights are a deff they all cracked and shit..whats some good sites to aftermarket parts other than ebay..seems liek there really isnt that much

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts