Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Monday Noontime to whenever October 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday Noontime to whenever October 12th

• Wednesday Noontime to whenever October 13th

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
Yeah, I had an RS from QUIRK out of Quincy for a year and then switch to BOCH. Both places have real sh**y service man. Norwood is about 15-20 minutes from Brockton, it's not that far. Right there on RT.1 automile.

^oh...I bought my car down here in brockton man...=)...haha...so I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere far. I bought my car on the westside of brockton...the nissan/cadillac/oldsmobile/dodge dealer...haha. One day I was going there to visit a good friend of mine JJ, which owns it...and I saw the only eclipse there on the used parking lot and bought it off of them. I got a good deal on it actually, it was 10k with 36k miles, but he gave it to me for 9k plus all brand new tires.=)...I'm glad I got 4 year warranty.=)

Hope you get your car soon man!

I don't want to kill this thread. But Mine is still under warrenty as well up to 75K but they are not telling me the whole story about what is going on with my car. That's funny, my moms has a Maxima from the same place you got your Eclipse from. I just called the GM, (of course he wasn't in) about this problem, but I'll be going by there today anyway. I just hope I don't go postal man, I don't have time to be messin with these people like this. I'll keep yah informed Alphi man how it turns out. Ha!!! Later

Discussion starter · #127 ·
loknes said:
I don't want to kill this thread. But Mine is still under warrenty as well up to 75K but they are not telling me the whole story about what is going on with my car. That's funny, my moms has a Maxima from the same place you got your Eclipse from. I just called the GM, (of course he wasn't in) about this problem, but I'll be going by there today anyway. I just hope I don't go postal man, I don't have time to be messin with these people like this. I'll keep yah informed Alphi man how it turns out. Ha!!! Later
I just got back from Boch dealership in norwood, I saw your car there ! It's black with the blitz kit right ? OMG there was this dude in the front seat reclining it all the way back blasting the music! lol and he was also eating powdered donuts getting the white powder EVERYWHERE !

hehehe j\k I didnt see your car past the desk lol.

You took a lot of pics of me huh Roger. You can't have none of this. :lol2: Can someone host my pics for me. I will e-mail them to whoever can do it.

That was a lot of fun guys we need to do that again. Roger - do not bring anything to install. Everyone else bring whatever you want. We should have done Gary's clutch instead of Roger's plugs. lol. No offense.

Cuse7 said:
You took a lot of pics of me huh Roger. You can't have none of this. :lol2: Can someone host my pics for me. I will e-mail them to whoever can do it.

That was a lot of fun guys we need to do that again. Roger - do not bring anything to install. Everyone else bring whatever you want. We should have done Gary's clutch instead of Roger's plugs. lol. No offense.
I second that i bet if we had the right tools we could of installed it under 8 hours ;)

That's funny yo. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's what they were doing. Well the good news is they finally called about it last night. Of course I had to complain to the GM in order to get a call, but they said they had to replace the engine, so they say. But I should have my wheels back by today or Wednesday. I'll keep my damn fingers crossed though just in case.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.