1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Yea for $35K thats not THAT bad, the old MR was around $34K. Now the Railliart for $25K is too good of a deal to pass up.

If you guys want Ill take pics and try to record a video when I go to test drive one next week. Anyone want pics or a video of anything specific?

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Damn I just saw that it gets 16/22MPG and thats driving the car normal. Gas is going to be a bitch.

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn I just saw that it gets 16/22MPG and thats driving the car normal. Gas is going to be a bitch.
:agreed: Another reason why I can't justify buying this car.

·
Hello :)
4,866 Posts
dont you guys think older Evo's looked way better on the inside (gauges, seats, Cf details...)

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
dont you guys think older Evo's looked way better on the inside (gauges, seats, Cf details...)
Hell no. The Evo IX interior looked and felt like complete cheap plastic and there was nothing there. The X's interior is sex and I love how they did the tachometer like the TRD Supra one, starting at the bottom. Plus with the navigation and everything the car actually has some normal features and isnt all go like the previous Evo's. I actually liked the old Recaro seats though over the new seats.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
35-40k :lol:

No thanks, I'll by a 3 series.
335i Twin Turbo does sound good but I also heard that they are having a lot of overheating issues. Honestly I wouldnt touch the new BMW's until after a year or two since they are already getting issues this early with their turbo'd V6.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
The only thing that I'm having a hard time getting used to with the new Evos is the rear-end.

·
Registered
617 Posts
i personally liked the look of the older evo's..but i do like the new evo interior

ya if it were me, and i was willing to drop 35-40k..i would look into a 3 series or a G37

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
The only thing that I'm having a hard time getting used to with the new Evos is the rear-end.
+1 I love everything about the new Evo's but that rear end is not working at all for me. Im trying really hard to like it but then I start thinking about the old Evo's and I start to want that instead of the new ones :scream:

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Personally.... I think all of the Evo interiors have been boring. They are cut and dry with it seems like the bare essentials and a few gauges thrown in. However, IMO that adds to the raw feel of the Evo.

I will be interested to test drive the X and see how computerized it feels. I have driven an VIII and a IX and they both have that somewhat raw feel to them which adds to the experience.

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,951 Posts
That first dealership is about 10 minutes from my house!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
i like the 8's and 9's but i'll be getting a new evo for my next car in a few years. After college. After loans.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
335i Twin Turbo does sound good but I also heard that they are having a lot of overheating issues. Honestly I wouldnt touch the new BMW's until after a year or two since they are already getting issues this early with their turbo'd V6.
You won't find a 335i under $40. Hell, it would be difficult to find a 328i under $40, at least on a dealer lot, they just aren't going to stock stripped down models like that.

Anyway, EVO X looks good. Mark-up is to be expected.

·
You did what?
644 Posts
I want oooooooooone, but gosh that is horrible gas mileage, its worse then the Evo 8 and 9 lol.
But i guess if you want a car like that then gas should be your last concern.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts