Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on fellas and ladies. Just bought a red 00 eclipse RS. I bought it solely to drive back and forth to school to save gas, but now that ive had it a few days i cant make myself leave it stock. So i hope to find some cool upgrades and modifications to make it a little better. Talk to everyone very soon. Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im just east of Huntsville. Im in the most NE corner of AL. Either of yall close to there?

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
welcome to the site.. i've been in that area before- a drive-through to TX. keep it clean and get us pictures and a list of hopes n dreams

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I stayed in Huntsville for about a week July 98. Was there for the Honda
WingDing. Great place, nice people. Was just over to Sylacauga a couple weeks ago, taking my BH down to the little community of Pine Level, and
the State Patrol gave me a fast Driving Award (75 in a 50).

Anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy your 3G.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea man the fog lights are already gone, and the mesh grill is orderednad gettin the windows tinted 10%, . I already have magnaflow street series exhaust. Still in debate on what else to do to it, but thats my start

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Welcome:wavey: Needs a drop and some rims. And you made a wise decision in getting rid of those fogs.:)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome...it looks like you have projector headlights as well...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts