Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a member of neweclipse for a while but now im here.Im really a Galant lover but i do own a 1g Tsi AWD as well!! I have a 95 Galant(dd w/jdm front conversion,96 galant(6bolt swap),92 Tsi(6Bolt waiting to go in) and a 03 Galant GTZ.I do alot of work on DSM's and Mitsu's.
My 96 w/6 bolt motor

I have some pics more pics in the New Member section!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys... i have two trunks 1 with the spoiler and 1 without.The spoiler is staying though.. I like it cuase its a oem Evo 8 spoiler.. And i think it will look better when i install my cf hood and evo 9 vortex generator with the antenna.. My original antenna is going to be shaved..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Idk how I feel about the front bumper, but overall, it looks kinda cool. As long as it's not a ricer, then well done. Keep it up.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Very nice Galant, and yes, a carbon fiber hood would really set off the wheels and the wing. What kind of numbers are you putting down?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice Galant, and yes, a carbon fiber hood would really set off the wheels and the wing. What kind of numbers are you putting down?
Im not sure but i should be somewhere around 350-360hp and thats being generous. I just need a maft translator. My maft is about at the max point!!There is alot more left in the motor im not sure about the turbo(50 trim)..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts