Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, i wanted to post a couple pictures of my car for some comments...what forum should i do that in?

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
This one should be fine for pics. Also the visualization(correct me if i'm wrong) forum is where people have a lot of their mods and stuff

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
thank you, i wanted to post a couple pictures of my car for some comments...what forum should i do that in?

Just to help you navigate alittle bit easier on the boards here, you will see underneath the Club3g logo in the upper left hand corner...it says Club3G Forums. Click on that and you will see a breakdown list of different forums that pertain to almost any aspect of discussion your looking for. Look for Members Ride and start there with your ride posting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

yeh, this is my car now, pretty much stock except an intake and my tails...sorry i dont have any interior shots or engine shots. Comments good/bad welcome.

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
I'm gonna be the first to say it....DROP THAT MOFO . J/k. But really. A drop would really be the most dramatic visual change I could see. Drop, tint, smoked corners, it'd be sweet. Also throw up some more info about the car, year, plans for it, ect.

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
I'm guessing from here this will be moved to Members ride. In the meantime, it looks clean and stock like you said. Depending on what your plans are, I'd suggest a drop first, and then some nice wheels. Maybe the most expensive things to start out with, since all the minors can be dealt with as time goes on such as different tail, clear corners, etc.

What kind of exhaust do you have or am I mistaking that for the stock tailpipe? It's been so long for me I forgot what stock looks like. :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, yeh its not stock tail pipe, but its nothing special, just a muffler, I actually like it though, no rasp...Im planning on running a 2.5" from the cat back in a couple weeks though. Should i just repost my pics up in the members rides section? or will a mod do it for me?

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
lol, yeh its not stock tail pipe, but its nothing special, just a muffler, I actually like it though, no rasp...Im planning on running a 2.5" from the cat back in a couple weeks though. Should i just repost my pics up in the members rides section? or will a mod do it for me?

OK...I thought that was kind of big for a stock pipe. :lol:

In regards to the pics, honestly I can't answer for a MOD. If you have more pics to post, I guess it wouldn't hurt to start a thread of your ride their. Because as time progresses, you can always add to the thread as changes take place, so forth and so on. I'm pretty sure that some of these would be moved to a created members ride thread if you make one. Otherwise, my guess would be that someone will move this over to the right forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o ok. well thats all the pics i have now, Ill make a thread in the members rides section when i do some performance mods to my car and get more pictures. Thanks .

·
Old Skool Member
1,027 Posts
welcome :wavey:
Member rides isnt just for mods others have done. Its to show off your car, whether its stock, or not. Cant hurt by posting pics there, but dont worry, Ive seen others post their first pics here, dont think its wrong, unless you have more then a few, or are looking for suggestions, etc. Its all good Im sure.

Yea lots u can do cheap if ur lookin for 'show' type mods. you can do search and there's other posts regarding that. Or hit me up online if u want any advice or otherwise. Others here are good at helping with that too!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts