Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Can you shoot a link for those headlights?
The Depo Euro headlights that I have don't seem to be available anymore but here are the 2 other styles:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The Depo Euro headlights that I have don't seem to be available anymore but here are the 2 other styles:

I just ordered these taillights. Will have them put in on next Friday or Saturday.

Attachments

·
New To Site
01 Spyder GT
143 Posts
I have a set of Spec-D halo`s.. I joined the left and right red/black wires together and powered it from the under dash fuse box. The halo`s and a strip of L.E.Ds come on as soon as I start the car acting as day time running lights which is required by law here in Canada..The light is not very bright

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have a set of Spec-D halo`s.. I joined the left and right red/black wires together and powered it from the under dash fuse box. The halo`s and a strip of L.E.Ds come on as soon as I start the car acting as day time running lights which is required by law here in Canada..The light is not very bright
I heard from a lot of people that their halos burnt out after a few months to a year.. maybe they shorted them out or its because they had them on all day long.. that's why i added a kill switch. so I can turn them on during night. I have an option to have just the amber turn signals on and when i use my turn signals they then blink , when i turn the signals off after making a turn, they stay solid again. I'm not sure if that's the same for you because the previous owner did some funky wiring in my car.

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
37 Posts
I heard from a lot of people that their halos burnt out after a few months to a year.. maybe they shorted them out or its because they had them on all day long.. that's why i added a kill switch. so I can turn them on during night. I have an option to have just the amber turn signals on and when i use my turn signals they then blink , when i turn the signals off after making a turn, they stay solid again. I'm not sure if that's the same for you because the previous owner did some funky wiring in my car.
yeah I wired them to the running lights and even hooked up a Fuse so the fuse would blow out before the halos and it still burnt out after 4 days and I only ran the halos around 5-6 (already dark in az)

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
37 Posts
00-04 Mitsubishi Eclipse Projector Retrofits-1-2-2 I’ve seen a couple people with these just a little expensive gonna start savin for em :)

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
37 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That’s gonna look crazy man. Can’t wait to see how it turns out. Wish I had the brains to do this shit hahah
i went to school for drafting while in high school. now I work at a company designing doors and windows with autocad. i want to make infiniti mirror taillights out of my new lights...

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
37 Posts
i went to school for drafting while in high school. now I work at a company designing doors and windows with autocad. i want to make infiniti mirror taillights out of my new lights... View attachment 43652
Ahh see now that makes sense. Awesomne shit man! Gonna have to work out a deal in the future man I’m learning all this shit myself and with YouTube, and this forum is really helping a lot. My family not really into building cars they think it’s a waste of money LMAO but I can’t bare to see a stock car haha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ahh see now that makes sense. Awesomne shit man! Gonna have to work out a deal in the future man I’m learning all this shit myself and with YouTube, and this forum is really helping a lot. My family not really into building cars they think it’s a waste of money LMAO but I can’t bare to see a stock car haha
I want to get some new suspension for my car.. idk if i will go with coilovers or lowering springs but i f'd my struts up.. i want to stay sleeperish but def not riced out

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
37 Posts
I want to get some new suspension for my car.. idk if i will go with coilovers or lowering springs but i f'd my struts up.. i want to stay sleeperish but def not riced out
I would say get coilovers just so you can adjust them. I have lower springs in the front and just got some 17x8.5 rims and so close to rubbing so I ordered some coilovers so I can get the perfect fit

21 - 38 of 38 Posts