Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my original intention was to replace my stock stereo so i could relocate my wideband display in the clockpod. I got this wire harness as well. I disconnected all the wires from the stock head. According to this crappy pictureless how to http://www.club3g.com/forum/audio/5...dio-without-loosing-your-factory-pre-amp.html
theres only 3 wires to wire up. I got this exact harness but its not working. I tested the 5 DIN holes and only one has power. But the voltage is only 2,5v at best. Ive checked the fuses under the hood and behind the steering wheel. I plugged all the wires back to the factory stereo and now that nor the clock pod will work.::ghey3::nopity: fuck man!!

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
Check to see if your sunroof works or the interior lights. That happened to me, and it was a blown fuse under the hood. If those other two things don't work, then you know it's a blown fuse.
If they do work, then something is probably wrong with the wiring.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Haha ok well first off i work at circuit city in the roadshop and someone brought the same exact problem to us to fix....lets just say they payed out of their a$$hole to fix that crap, it ended up being a few relays and part of the harness was melted ie we had to re wire the holeee thing...if you have a test light or voltmeter check the relays and trace the power harness underneath the sunroof switch maybe try and jump it if that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts