Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Interesting. I don't really like having those strip of lights so visible on the back seats though. I think it would look better if they were resting along the top of the molding separating the back from the cushion and hiding that black thing and sort of having it follow that line just an inch or so above where you have them now.

·
New To Site
126 Posts
I agree with the above post. If you could move the lights in the back to the lower part of the bucket it would look better. Also they wont be as bright in the eyes of your rear seat passengers. It is my understanding that these type of light cannot be used while driving...am I correct. I have thought of adding a neon light kit to the underbody of my 01 .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with the above post. If you could move the lights in the back to the lower part of the bucket it would look better. Also they wont be as bright in the eyes of your rear seat passengers. It is my understanding that these type of light cannot be used while driving...am I correct. I have thought of adding a neon light kit to the underbody of my 01 .
You are correct. And I was thinking of that. These lights are fully adjustable.. I can dim the backs separate from the fronts as well... I will think about relocation possibilities.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts