Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Convertible
5 Posts
Those look great! I considered getting those but decided to refinish my originals and they turned out pretty great, but I havent gotten to drive at night yet so I’ll report back. Mine were really bad. I did the refinish myself with an easy kit off amazon. Took me like an hour… sadly while driving this week I realized I have water all in my driver side. This forum tells me I have a failed gasket around my evap hose since she pours water when sitting idle (so not clogged) but while driving water drives backward into the opening… i’m not mechanically inclined but cant keep spending this much money on her so going to attempt to fix myself… lots of good tips here and on youtube. Thanks all!! May see me begging for help this weekend. :) Lol
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Convertible
5 Posts
These pics are super helpful! How do I know what size tubing to get? I read on here there is a kit from the galant you can use but I dont know where you buy or find such a thing…. Can I just go to any auto parts store and they will have the kit?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts