Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just purchased myself a 2001 eclipse gs. First time owning a car and not a truck. Its been great so far and really enjoy the fact i can take a turn and not worry about being top heavy. So far the power hasn't been all that great but she does have 106,000 on her plus shes completely stock. Probably be ordering some intake and headers sometime next week along with a pair of those E3 spark plugs. Anyone know of a good online parts store i can check out? Since i have high mileage i dont plan on anything crazy but the basic mods. I will update my profile and gets some pics soon.

Thanks
Justin
Sacramento Ca

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
Hello All,

Just purchased myself a 2001 eclipse gs. First time owning a car and not a truck. Its been great so far and really enjoy the fact i can take a turn and not worry about being top heavy. So far the power hasn't been all that great but she does have 106,000 on her plus shes completely stock. Probably be ordering some intake and headers sometime next week along with a pair of those E3 spark plugs. Anyone know of a good online parts store i can check out? Since i have high mileage i dont plan on anything crazy but the basic mods. I will update my profile and gets some pics soon.

Thanks
Justin
Sacramento Ca
Welcome to WeSellCarParts: A Place for Car Enthusiasts to Shop and Meet. Import Car Parts Plus or just look in the for sale thread on here ;) and welcome to the .com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts