Lil L '03GTS said:
I'm from a little bitty town in New Mexico Portales/Clovis

I am from Tucumcari - Born and Raised!

I am in Texas right now [in College]

Land of Enchantment Baby! :yesway:

·
Registered
32 Posts
wow u have a turbo cool i want 1 but intill i win the lottery... any way isnt espanola like by santa fe? if it is im close to u. hey what do u run with the turbo?

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
Your about an hour away from where I live but on your other question I really have not boosted it cause I never tuned it and that was when I was running the HKS Fcon Type-s but now I am running the stock computer cause I bought the HKS Fcon V-pro and thats taking a while for it to come in. But I have boosted it once and when it comes under boost it just peels out and that was in third gear at four thousand RPM's.

·
Registered
32 Posts
sick which 1 do u have do u have the 1 from tearstone? how much did u pay for it. was it hard to install it sorry for all the ?s i am really interested in going FI....I NEED THE POWER

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
Well I have a custom setup built by PowerHouse Racing with a custom t-60 turbo that was designed and built for my car to spool up at a curtain rpm. So far its costed me about eight thousand in parts alone but I am doing everything with top of the line equipment. And I am doing all the work myself with some help from my friend from PHR.

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
Yeah I know but when you go with a setup like mine and you want power like the power that I want it becomes more than you bargained for. But thats alright I am really happy with the way things are coming out on my car. So what do you have done on your car? Is it a four or a six?

·
Registered
32 Posts
:scream: DAMM i wish i had $4500 for tearstones set up its 5 psi dnt kno if it is enough tho. I dont kno if i should go turbo or supercharged. I need to kno which 1 will give me a faster 1/4 by the time taxs come thats when i will be gettin some $ :naughty:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i at least want to beat thos v-8 cocky punks in their Z28 and stangs by a good 2-3 cars then i would be happy. O yea the crappy srt4 too. gotta go chat with u later we need to meet so i can slobber all over ur car and be jealous by the power it produces jk

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
Its up to what you want to go with. I went turbo cause of the power it puts out but it takes a lot more work. Back when I was n/a I ran a 15.9 but I have not ran it since.It sucks cause I want to feel the power that this turbo that I have will make.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Hey, if you guys ever do get a meet together, let me know and I will make it if I am in the area.

Quicksilver: Isnt Powerhouse Racing in Dallas?

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
No recently the owner of PHR moved his shop to Toas to get away from the city. But he also has his head tuner that lives here also he goes by the name JEDI. He is the one that has been helping me and telling me what is the best equipment to go with.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts