Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Hey guys... I'm back from overseas.... I can't remember who here in NM i told that we should meet.... but yea, we should meet up sometime!

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
Hey guys... I'm back from overseas.... I can't remember who here in NM i told that we should meet.... but yea, we should meet up sometime!
You should come to the RSW meets on thursday nights, thats usually were I am at, PM me if you want more info;)

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
thats a loooong trip for me... I live down south:happysad:

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
We should set up a dinner or somethin when the weather gets warmer and all the salt is off the roads. That would be awesome! Hope to see some new faces out the next time we all meet up.

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
We should set up a dinner or somethin when the weather gets warmer and all the salt is off the roads. That would be awesome! Hope to see some new faces out the next time we all meet up.
ooooh yeaaaaa... it was you that I talked to about meeting up right?! But yea, a meet sounds good to me. I'd probably push it to be somewhere about and around early to mid February. what do ya think?

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
You want to set up a meet in Albuquerque? Im definately down, let me know when ill be there;)

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Albuquerque meet :yesway:

Seeing as how most people here live in Northern NM, it'd be ideal to do a meet in Alb.

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
When is the best time for everyone?
As soon as the salt is off the road and there is no more snow! Thats when. Also my friend and I are set up a meet and drive the weekend after memorial day weekend. We start in santa fe and drive to red river through the high road to toas. We spend the night in red river (rent cabins drink, chill, and have fun) then drive back the next day, we call it "The High Road Rally". Last year it was the first time we did it and we had three cars and one bike show up. It was awesome. Hope it gets bigger this year! I would love to see more 3g's there!:yesway::agreed:

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
well guys i live in CO by Farmington NM its called the four corners haha by UT AZ NM im currently in CO though
Whats up bro:wavey: If you are free on July 23-25 you should join us in Amarillo for the New Mex-Texican meet. All the info for the meet is covered in the link in my sig. Let me know if you are intersted;)

·
EnTrOpY
93 Posts
HMM so high road rally ima be going toward ALB from west on that weekend to reqister my GTS to NM so if you guys meeting up i wanta check out. Let me know details

41 - 60 of 92 Posts