Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Nostalgia
23 Posts
MN girl moving to NM:

Drove my 03 Eclipse through 7 MN winters and I've had enough! Moving to NM before the snow flies here- so long MN! :lmfao: anybody in the Santa Fe area want to show my man and me around when we get my car down there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys been a part of club3g for a minute now. But really have used it... But now that I'm on deployment I have nothing better to do... Glad to see there are more 3G owners in NM. Hope to get to know all of you and possibly get a meet together this coming spring 2013

·
Registered
14 Posts
New member in NM

:blush2: just thought Id say what's up to the other NM people, it would be cool to finally meet up and chill with some other guys with an eclipse. And if anyone could tell me how to post pictures without using http: it would be greatly appreciated! :agreed:

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
Are we ever gonna get a meet together????.......hopefully before it starts getting too cold or starts snowing????

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
Are we ever gonna get a meet together????.......hopefully before it starts getting too cold or starts snowing????
Man I would like to Dre, just have had so much stuff going on around home, I have not had anytime to even work on the eclipse:(

·
damitsumasta
957 Posts
You and me both!!! I finally drove it for the first time in months. But I had the slicks on and it was cold so the slicks were worse off than the street tires. O well it was fun spinning in 4th gear lol.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts