Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forums and thought I would start out by saying hello to the 3G world. Little info about me. I'm 34 years old and I'm in the Army national Guard on Active duty. I'm stationed at Camp Shelby, Mississippi. It's located 60 miles north of the Gulf Coast Biloxi/Gulfport. I own a 2004 Eclipse Spyder GT. I've installed a Torque body kit and a set of 18inch Motegi wheels. It has no engine mods. It does, however have a Flowmaster catback on it.

I know very little about front wheel drive cars. I grew up Chevys and Fords. I would love to spend some time in here and learn about the import world though. Hopefully I can also contibute to the forums in some kind of way. Anyway, here are a few pics of my car. Don't flame me too much about not lowering it. I live in the South. We have very bad roads that would destroy my body kit. I would love to lower it, but it's just not a good idea around here.

[/IMG]

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kai. I hope to be productive.:twothumb:

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. Your car is very nice looking.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Thank you. Your car is very nice looking.
I would recommend a prokit. Its a very conservative drop and I'm sure your bodykit can survive in the south where potholes aren't common like they are up here. I had that drop and only scrapped a couple times when I first lowered it and didn't know what I could and couldn't do with the drop and thats on the wonderful potholed filled northern roads I drive on. Just don't drive like a dumbass and be careful and you won't have any problems with a slight drop.

And what is that on the front fender?

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And what is that on the front fender?
Don't laugh too hard. It was an Auto Zone special. I was trying something and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. They are no longer on the car. ::ghey3::hahano:

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome & enjoy!

·
db
986 Posts
I would recommend a prokit. Its a very conservative drop and I'm sure your bodykit can survive in the south where potholes aren't common like they are up here.
welcome. i dont think anyone has ever said the roads around where they live are awesome (atleast in the US). if your careful about which lane your in or which route you are going you should be fine. the only problem you will have is with steep inclines. get some different front lenses too.

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very Nice PAIN! Have you repainted it or it is stock pain?:bigthumb:
Thanks for the comments. The body still has the original factory paint on it. The body kit was painted to match.

·
SuperHero Nerd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts