Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a New picture of my car, cleaner and in better lighting. Still not as clean as others but working on it. Need to get a real digital camera and not my cell phone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree it does need dropped, i just need to come up with the money. Im also worried that where i live the front end sometimes scraps coming in and out of my drive way, so a drop would make that worse.

·
Registered
858 Posts
drive out on an angle if you can, thats what I have to do with the mustang. P.S. stay away from Eibach sportline springs, they make your car feel like you have the suspention of a skateboard

·
ECLIPTO
2,101 Posts
drive out on an angle if you can, thats what I have to do with the mustang. P.S. stay away from Eibach sportline springs, they make your car feel like you have the suspention of a skateboard
tein is a good brand

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thats a pretty good picture coming from a cellphone. I'm working on getting mine dropped I just don't know how soon I want to do it. I also want to upgrade audio, get a catback, new tails etc. Now I haven't tried the brands of springs but Ive heard of Eibach and Tein as being the best.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt know how the threads work but now i understand. i didnt mean to make this one and i dont think you can delete them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts