Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 04 eclipse gs spyder and found out i need the rear struts need replacing the problem is there $500 to replace and i also want to lower the car? how would i do this? and if i did what company should i buy from?

·
FUCK ALL OF YOU
36 Posts
you can get struts off of ebay and do it yourself for around $100...or look for a airstrut system...thats what im leaning towards on my 00 gt

·
Registered
310 Posts
You really should search this or ask this in the new members forum. This has been answered a lot. search kyb agx or something along those lines for help

·
Turboed! Trying to t
388 Posts
Yeah, I don't even know if you could get 4 struts for 100$, either way, not recommended. Unless you want to replace all 4 again in a month, or less. You can get KYB all around for about 300$ I think on eBay. And eibach springs for 200$. Hell, Boost, for 300$ hook me up :eek3:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah, I don't even know if you could get 4 struts for 100$, either way, not recommended. Unless you want to replace all 4 again in a month, or less. You can get KYB all around for about 300$ I think on eBay. And eibach springs for 200$. Hell, Boost, for 300$ hook me up :eek3:
Aap sells monroes for approx 50 a piece and springs are 200. Boom 300$!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts