Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all i just got a new system and would like some review from any that would like to comment. Nothing big just one kicker L7 12" with an audiobahn "a16000v" mono amp. Sub rated at 750wt rms and amp at 800wt. thanks in advanced.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
What kind of box do you have it in?
Sounds like you got a decent sub. IDK about the amp tho. I don't have any experience with audiobahn.
Most importantly, how does it sound?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I had the audiobahn A1800 and i liked it just fine so I'm sure you'll like the 1600. I don't see no need in getting a second battery for what you have.

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
it should sound good, you should maybe think about getting a second battery or a cap
for 800 watts he shouldnt need another battery.
and caps are worthless. after a little research on them you will figure that out.
if you have a problem with your headlights dimming, then upgrade your "big 3". there is a thread about it in the how-to section

·
Car Audio Mod #3
2,617 Posts
for 800 watts he shouldnt need another battery.
and caps are worthless. after a little research on them you will figure that out.
if you have a problem with your headlights dimming, then upgrade your "big 3". there is a thread about it in the how-to section
You learn quickly. :twothumb:

As per advice on the system, you should have asked before buying. Audiobahn FTL...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts