Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself to Club 3G. My name is David. Just bought a 2001 Eclipse Spyder GT 5 speed. All stock but very well maintained. My previous car was a 2000 Honda Civic EX (auto) so it was a pretty good upgrade in my case. I'm somewhat disappointed to find that there is a minimal amount of upgrades you can do to the GT, I opted for the GT for a V6 but am surprised to learn the 4 cylinder has more potential. After searching the forums I couldn't find any mod recommendations for a manual GT specifically. I spent alot of time working on my old Civic so I know my way around an engine, could anyone give me a few pointers on what is worth upgrading in the GT. I don't want to turn it into a 10 second car but I would like a little more power... or rather quicker acceleration from 0 and so on. I'll also be posting a few pics in the members rides if you want to check it out.
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Defiantly the route I was thinking about taking, something that sounds good and looks nice just a daily driver really. Anyways, how does an email tune work? I've never had any experience with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts