Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5 speed manual
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone of Club3G, my name is Graehme ( as in Gram ) I own a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5 speed manual. I have already started a new thread forum in the problems section stating in detail of what's going on with my Eclipse. I hope to gain as much from this as I can so that my Eclipse will run like new forever. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn even left the sticker on the top hats of the strut, that’s a different flex. Car looks clean def needs to be lowered
Those are Monroe Gas Charged Coil Over Struts I got them for the front and back of the car. The Eclipse rides soooo nicely I suggest getting some unless you are running Koni or Bilstein.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Those are Monroe Gas Charged Coil Over Struts I got them for the front and back of the car. The Eclipse rides soooo nicely I suggest getting some unless you are running Koni or Bilstein.
I’m on a totally different route than what you have but I’m on BC racing coilovers I sit quite low. The stickers on the top hats can be taken off it’s mainly there to hold the plug cover for the top bolt of the strut during transport/shipping.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks more like a inline fuse/distribution block people used them when the would install stereo systems back in the day
Oooh okay cool, yeah the sound system I have in my car are Infinity speakers and they are really loud and I also have a good Sony head unit that came with the car. But eventually I wanna replace the Sony head unit with a double din All in one GPS entertainment head unit with new Infinity speakers.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Thanks for that answer @chinchooter11 ...Reason for asking is because my Spyder does not have that and I was concerned. No offense to anyone but all that crap connected to the battery is downright ugly. I like the clean look as you can see in this picture.
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Did you relocate the battery to the trunk?... I am eliminating the spare tire well to make room for a dual muffler system but will still have the spare tire and the boot cover in there so I would not be able to do this.
Bicycle part Automotive exterior Auto part Office supplies Bracket

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did you relocate the battery to the trunk?... I am eliminating the spare tire well to make room for a dual muffler system but will still have the spare tire and the boot cover in there so I would not be able to do this.

No, I don't plan on putting my battery in my trunk I used to have a 2000 Eclipse in red that had the battery in the trunk but it looked really tacky, and eh but that's just me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I hope all goes well with the new muffler setup!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts