Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am new to this forum been searching here a lot and have found a lot of valuable information, I have a 2001 Spyder GT silver, with black interior and it is in the shop getting a midnight blue paint job, Greddy SP2 exhaust, Injen cold air intake, VIS carbon fiber hood, and a set of 18's gun metal black w/ polished lip and nittos. Also, new headlights Halo projectors, tailights carbon fiber Altezza's and a blits 3 body kit. Also a flip up dvd player two alpine 10 in 1500 watt subs and a 2000 wat amp as well as replacement alpines in the interior. Will put up pics once the car is done and cleaned

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
:wavey:hell yeah sounds good that Iraq money is the shit. to bad my wife spent all money dummb bitch. anyways post dem pics man car should look sexy. I see you didnt mention any suspension parts though. you should look at wesellcarparts.com for the megan racing coilovers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wavey:hell yeah sounds good that Iraq money is the shit. to bad my wife spent all money dummb bitch. anyways post dem pics man car should look sexy. I see you didnt mention any suspension parts though. you should look at wesellcarparts.com for the megan racing coilovers.
I am prolly gonna wait till we re-deploy until I do the suspension to see what kind of drop I can get with the kit and all since this is my dd, thinking about the Eibach Pro Kit and KYB AGX combo everyone is talking about

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
haha ARMY ACTIVE PFC 13p FA FDC Ft. Sill 214th FIRES BDE

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha ARMY ACTIVE PFC 13p FA FDC Ft. Sill 214th FIRES BDE
why you laughing, you active army as well, or reserves. Also, what FOB you at in Iraq, I am chilling at Loyalty. We should also try and start a thread somewhere in here for military guys, I see a lot of posts in here and seems like there are more than enough guys to start the thread up. Good luck to you man and stay safe bro

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
I wasnt really laughin dont no y i put it i guess. . yeah im active. I'm at FOB Hammer right now with 3id those guys are ok. when do u redeploy i got 17 days left?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome! I miss the deployment money...but, the wife will be home from Iraq in about a month, so she's been banking quite a bit for us!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wasnt really laughin dont no y i put it i guess. . yeah im active. I'm at FOB Hammer right now with 3id those guys are ok. when do u redeploy i got 17 days left?
I am at FOB Loyalty, in the 82nd we got one Battalion here and we are with 10th MTN and those guys are retards, but we got about 3 months left, end of March I redeploy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts