Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 eclipse, i love it, its manual. just wanna make it look sick but not too ricey... any suggestions would be apreeciated

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Check the members ride threads to see what others have done, then check the parts reviews and opinions forum to see what other members have to say about parts they have used.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Amen.

Cover your bolt ons and a tune and see where you stand. Chances are you'll be pretty happy with it.
He said he wants to make it "look sick" not perform. Buddy I'd say get some new wheels, tint, the aforementioned coilovers, some aftermarket heads and tails, maybe some interior mods like redoing the guage cluster etc.

·
Shit happens...
1,514 Posts
On a serious note though, how about you put up some pics of your car so we can see where it stands at the moment. Then take all the suggestions given above, especially soundmans suggestions. Nothing looks better than custom built parts. Also in my opinion, the wings west kit is the best looking body kit for this car so you should look into that. In order for me to give you more suggestions, I would need to see your car first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts