Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WvDropTop04
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard of 2loww.com, i just came across them last night and wanted to buy some parts from them but have never heard of em, just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about em before i go with it

·
Registered
35 Posts
I personally never heard of them but their prices seem to be on the level it is strange however that they only charge like $30 for shipping and handling and I didn't find any hidden costs either I might consider ordering from them I would suggest that you email them and inquire a bit about them before making a decision I know this isn't the answer you were looking for but I hope it was atleast a bit helpful none the less

·
WvDropTop04
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking at the SS kit, everywhere else i see it they want like 300 just for the front lip plus shipping, here they want 229 for it shipped...but i'll check em out and if they are a good company i'll fill u all in

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn I didn't get those results when I googled it I would have probably been tempted to buy something from them just like WVdroptop04 because it seemed to be a good deal, but I guess if it sounds too good to be true then it must be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts