Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SpYdErGtS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought an 03 spyder gts 3 weeks ago... went from a ram 1500 wit a 360 to a gas getter.. what should i do to make her run like the old dodge did haha

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Lift it and put 37s on it and cherry bombs, that should bring back the good old Ram.

·
SpYdErGtS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha my ram actualy had a cherry bomb glass pack on it. stock lift but no 37`s but no way do you realy think i could get them to fit on my eclipse........................................................................................................... ha just messin..... but any ll things to give it more snap, excluding turbo or supercharger

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
haha my ram actualy had a cherry bomb glass pack on it. stock lift but no 37`s but no way do you realy think i could get them to fit on my eclipse........................................................................................................... ha just messin..... but any ll things to give it more snap, excluding turbo or supercharger
Intake. Not a big difference, but I could feel a quicker response after I installed my Injen Short Ram.

·
SpYdErGtS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ugly off black? what happend to it? clay bar and wax wit some maguiers detailer imbetween keeps my stuff sharp.......... so curiosity now that ppl have seen some pics... was it worth 11,900? it came wit 75,000 on it only thing wrong is the power driver seat motor broke or someone just stole it bc its not their? haha..... and ya im new to the site , im also new to the sport compact scene im from greenville pensylvania close to the ohio line work at kraft maid cabinetry so its gonna take some time to build up money to put into the car. im 19 my first car was a 95 v6 firebird then went to the 99 dodge ram 360 now back tot he 6cyl in the eclipse

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Meh............I have seen people asking like 10k for one with 50k miles on it..........

** But it wasn't a spyder nor a GTS just a plain GT

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
ugly off black? what happend to it? clay bar and wax wit some maguiers detailer imbetween keeps my stuff sharp..........
Yeah once the weather breaks I'm hoping to hit it with the clay bar and some detailer, but I had a hood debacle that will always look bad...

My brother took it off to be painted as a surprise birthday present when I had my sub boxes getting made, he took it home before it had set and it rained on the way home...

:rant2:

Not a fan of the custom raindrop paintjob...

~Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts