Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright...I just purchased a 2002 eclipse GT......got rid of my cavvy and was in a j-body forum....so now Im obviously needing an eclipse forum....so Im new here try and help me out to all this.....I just for mah car so I have nothing done to it...just try and fill me in on how things work around here...i promise im not ignorant or anything just tryin to get used to the new forum!

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Welcome! only advice I can give you is, use good spelling, grammar, no caps and search or you will get picked on:lol:

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh? Well I didn't think that people were going to be that picky on here...the j-bo forum was way more relaxed then!? Anyway....I guess all I can say is thank you!?

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Wow, with a name like that I certainly hope your of the female persusion!

Just kitten, Welcome!

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO! Yes...I am of the FEMALE type!! SUPRISED?!!? HAHA! If any of you have myspace....I have one too and i have a facebook also....warning...I am not single haha! I love cars....I love the adrinaline rush they give while racing and all that!! I used to hang out in a garage and work on cars....mainly cavaliers because that is what most ppl drive in my area.....and of course I had one...but I have wanted an eclipse forever and my very first car was a 91 eclipse...I drove it til i blew it up.....haha! SOOO....with that said....there are things I would love to do to my new eclipse...but I am gonna have to wait til I get it paid off a lil more and save up more money to do anything....I just wish the fog lights would stay on..(obviously not while the car is off but i am not used to having to hit a button everytime...so now im rambling...) SORRY!

And BTW I liked the JUST KITTEN thing......that was cute!

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
LMAO! Yes...I am of the FEMALE type!! SUPRISED?!!? HAHA! If any of you have myspace....I have one too and i have a facebook also....warning...I am not single haha! I love cars....I love the adrinaline rush they give while racing and all that!! I used to hang out in a garage and work on cars....mainly cavaliers because that is what most ppl drive in my area.....and of course I had one...but I have wanted an eclipse forever and my very first car was a 91 eclipse...I drove it til i blew it up.....haha! SOOO....with that said....there are things I would love to do to my new eclipse...but I am gonna have to wait til I get it paid off a lil more and save up more money to do anything....I just wish the fog lights would stay on..(obviously not while the car is off but i am not used to having to hit a button everytime...so now im rambling...) SORRY!

And BTW I liked the JUST KITTEN thing......that was cute!
Well if you search on here you will find the How to on modding the foglights so they come on with the parking lights.

Also, if you want help from people around here don't make us work to read your posts. You'll get a much better response if you use proper grammar and not....this....annoying....typing.

And welcome. Keep an eye out in your regional forums for local meets. Also keep an eye on the Great Lakes Region as we have a large meet coming up in April in Columbus, OH.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look! I am just a nice girl tryin to get used to a new forum! I can not believe that there are so many ppl on here that are so PICKY about how someone types!?!!? You can read it cant you?! So what is the BIG DEAL! And as I have said, I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM THEREFORE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REALLY USE THIS SITE. So if some one would be so kind as to point in the direction to this FORUM that will tell me how to mod my fog lights it would be greatly appreciated! You know I never really believed people when they said most Eclipse Owners are mean.....I am starting to believe them!

Dont be mean to me or treat me like im stupid because I AM A GIRL...Trust me..like I said I AM NOT IGNORANT. I am tryin to learn a new FORUM!

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Look! I am just a nice girl tryin to get used to a new forum! I can not believe that there are so many ppl on here that are so PICKY about how someone types!?!!? You can read it cant you?! So what is the BIG DEAL! And as I have said, I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM THEREFORE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REALLY USE THIS SITE. So if some one would be so kind as to point in the direction to this FORUM that will tell me how to mod my fog lights it would be greatly appreciated! You know I never really believed people when they said most Eclipse Owners are mean.....I am starting to believe them!

Dont be mean to me or treat me like im stupid because I AM A GIRL...Trust me..like I said I AM NOT IGNORANT. I am tryin to learn a new FORUM!
If you took my post as an attack then you really need to relax a little.

Look in the top right of this page, there is a orange SEARCH button. You can start there to look for the fog light mod or other questions you have. Or you can browse the front page of the forum and read the descriptions of each section and you'll find which one has the How-to's.

If you are looking for a board that will spoon feed you all the information then you have come to the wrong place. If you do research and look at what has already been posted then post a targeted question that you couldn't find the answer to by searching then you'll get a positive response.

Take the time to learn this board and how it is layed out and you'll be amazed at the wealth of knowledge that is already present.

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do not expect to be spoon fed. I work on my own cars! I hardley ever let anyone touch my car when it comes to anything being done. Wither it is brakes, rotors or simply swaping out speakers so I hardly expect to be spoon fed. This forum is just so different and confusing compared to the j-body one I was a member for.

Thank you for your help I will try it now.

·
54,424 Posts
glad to have another woman around here. be very careful in OT and dont take anything in that foprum to be serious at all. yes we are a bit of grammar nazi's, moreso towards new members. take it all in stride, have a good time, learn, search, post nekkid pics of yourself, and you'll do just fine :)

also you *may* want to post a less attractive pic of yourself in your profile...you'll be leg-humped to death with that picture. and watch out for james :lol:

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so I have tried to find where to read how to mod your fog lights to come on with the parking lights and I am FAILING!!! I have typed in everything I can think of and I am not finding anything other than how to change a freaking for light bulb!!!! And yes i did Find the HOW TO forum and I dont see it there. SO is there anyone out there willing to help!? I am not asking to be spoon fed. I just need help!

·
54,424 Posts

·
Banned
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HAHA wow thank you!!! I will check those out! And they should be put with the other how tos! HAHA! I guess I am just a lil blonde today!

·
I violated Sam
10,867 Posts

Many of the members here have been members for 5-8 years. As such, we've really developed a true "club", and not just a website full of strangers. We don't mind letting new people into our club, as long as they follow the rules and do things more or less our way. I know that sounds harsh and elitest, but if you can make it through the initial hazing, you'll probably make some good friends and learn a lot about your car.

For the record, most of the long time regulars don't even OWN 3G's anymore, but we still stay together, so that should tell you something.

·
db
986 Posts
For the record, most of the long time regulars don't even OWN 3G's anymore, but we still stay together, so that should tell you something.
Yeah, most have went on to 350z's.

Welcome. If you just take your time and research before you post, I think you will be fine. You know this is an internet forum and we do not like to take time to decipher what you are trying to say in order to respond to you. Others might need your post in the future also.

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
you wouldn't have gotten rid of your j-body if you've seen what my buddy and i have done to his corsica, 3400 lower end, race ported and polished 3500 top end, mild race turbo cam, custom header/manifold setup for single snail and meth injection running 10lbs plus a upgraded front mount for high hp grand nationals. numbers in the near future as soon as he can get tires that just won't burn. Welcome however.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts