Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: lol Okay please dont make fun of me i already know im a noob... Anyways I have an 04 Eclipse GTS and I just bought one of those big aluminum spoilers... my question is how do you get off the plastic on the hatch to drill holes to mount the spoiler. So You guys don't think im just some retard throwin on a spoiler i also have a 2" drop, MSR wheels, exhaust, tint, actually thats about it, i have only had the car 6 months and im 18 so money is kinda :crap: so ya... Any suggestions or ideas are welcome too... 04 Black Eclipse GTS and i am goin black on everthing cuz my rims are black. Thanks

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
:wavey: lol Okay please dont make fun of me i already know im a noob... Anyways I have an 04 Eclipse GTS and I just bought one of those big aluminum spoilers... my question is how do you get off the plastic on the hatch to drill holes to mount the spoiler. So You guys don't think im just some retard throwin on a spoiler i also have a 2" drop, MSR wheels, exhaust, tint, actually thats about it, i have only had the car 6 months and im 18 so money is kinda :crap: so ya... Any suggestions or ideas are welcome too... 04 Black Eclipse GTS and i am goin black on everthing cuz my rims are black. Thanks
The plastic pops off - it's held on by clips.

i think on my lowered black eclipse it would look okay, No?
Just because your car is lowered doesn't make it ok. The spoiler looks like shit. Besides, the car is FWD - why technically ADD downforce to the rear when traction is in the front?

damn how do u put pics in?
Start by reading the stickies and searching the site. Here's a How-To.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41943

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
My guess is that not many people are offeringto help because no one here would/has installed that type of wing due to it being considered tacky by the majority. Best of luck with the install.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so now that you guys can see it you still think it will look bad? Sorry for all the questions i just would like to know

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
We know what these wings look like - they're all the same. Crap.
:werd: Just save yourself some forehead slapping in a month when you realize you put that big ugly thing on your car... just don't put it on there. Look in the member's rides section and find one Eclipse with one of those park benches on it that looks good. You won't find a single one.

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Trust Hijacker on this. Look through the Member's Rides section.
Find one that doesn't look like crap.
Also start a thread in the member's rides. Some people might rag on you but for the most part its constructive criticism.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
It's your car man, do what you want with it.
:agreed: Just note that it will not impress many people here. However, you will probably turn several heads near the local high school ;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts