Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am giving my eclipse a tune up (well when i get back from iraq) and tryign to figure out what series NGK iridium plugs i shoudl go with. I am lookign for a little extra but the only engine mods i have at this tiem is cool air intake for now. What series should i go with?

·
Ah yes...
10,964 Posts
why those ones may i ask?
Cause those are the ones made for our specification. I used the iridium plugs and I have to say that NGK's are better then the Denso's, especially at 20psi. For the extra 20 bucks, I would go with the NGK's for longevity and a better spark quality.

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
Cause those are the ones made for our specification. I used the iridium plugs and I have to say that NGK's are better then the Denso's, especially at 20psi. For the extra 20 bucks, I would go with the NGK's for longevity and a better spark quality.
Agreed. My NGK BKR8EIX's are great. Plus I got them for $3.50/plug.

·
Registered
110 Posts
i also use the irridiums. granted when i got it from the dealership it had champion plugs and my car studdered when i tryed to take off but when i changed them my engine idle got alot smoother. no HP gain that i know of lol but a better quality plug for sure. goodluck in iraq man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts