Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car will crank some times and run good other times won’t start or turn over wait a little start right up. New battery new ignition switch new park neutral safety new starter not sure what else to look at besides the computer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The other possible culprits are the fuel delivery system. Fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel injectors. Although I hear a bad fuel pump just won't work at all and you will have a no start condition. So you can try fuel additive to clean the injectors, I've heard mixed things about the effectiveness of those. You can also check the fuel filter if you haven't changed it in a while. I know I need to replace mine at some point.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Car will crank some times and run good other times won’t start or turn over wait a little start right up. New battery new ignition switch new park neutral safety new starter not sure what else to look at besides the computer.
I would check a starter especially if it will not work when hot. Does the car run fine when it does start? I only mentioning this because you stated it doesn't start or crank. Let me know what happens, good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts