Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys im new 2 this site....i was on the .org site a few years ago until i wrecked my silver 00' GT. i was at the detroit auto show with CLIPSE_GT over the weekend with some of the othe members here and they urged me to get on the site even tho i no longer drive a 3g at this point.

neways, im brandon......i was eclipseGTracr04 on the .org if anyone remembers seeing pix of my wrecked car in the graveyard section.

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Spally!!!! :wub:

Remove the decals, K. :D

:lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol sponsors.....n id perfer they b on the glass rather than the factory paint that didnt come with a clearcoat.

my 3g btw.

Reactions: Special_K

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Welcome back Brandon. :wub:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol thanks guys......no train...lol it was just a high speed accident from me being stupid. says a ton for the 3g crash ratings altho the airbags never went off.

thanks kev

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PIX are in no particular order, and FIDANZA,DEI,TITAN MOTORSPORTS are sponsors hence the decals lol

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
that's a good looking supra have fun modding, i may be in the market shortly but plan on keeping the eclipse as a dd, bpu at all? looks stock

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks again guys.

Fidanza...flywheel,cam gears, shifter
HKS....intake,catless downpipe,exhaust sys.
koni yellows with eibach pro lines
hawk pads,goodridge ss lines,drilled slotted rotors(just temp.)
autometer nexus gauges and a pillar pod
greddy timing belt and shift knob
TRD 10k rpm tach.
full dei CryO2 system
cheapo front strut bar 4now
turboxs manual boost control
18" OZ Racing Saturn wheels(no longer in production)

lots of new parts coming before this race season.

-Brandon

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
thanks. from 93-98 there were 2314 renaissance red supras made 4 usdm specs. in 93 there were 135 that were turbo 6spd with the sport roof like mine, but there were only 6 that were factory wing delete like mine n that makes me happy n i will not put a wing on this factory hatch lol

granted there are pix of it here, myspace, cardomain, photobucket n various other places so you may have seen it n not known it

-brandon

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the new addition

1 - 20 of 30 Posts