Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Strat190
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the stratus has been a great car to me, but unfortunately about a week or so ago I was driving to work when all of the sudden somebody tried cut me off and there was a broken down car in the middle of the lane after a curve so I couldn't see. It was pouring down rain so I couldn't stop and my car slid into the broken down car at about 40mph.

I'm gonna miss the car I owned it for about 3 years, it was really reliable and never gave me major issues after about 50+ quarter mile runs during the time I had it. I do want to thank club3g for all the information and tips the site has, without it I would not have enjoyed my car as much as I did.

Will hopefully have some parts for sale too.

And finally the pics:

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
Oh man, bummer... that really sucks.

I know your sig says TSW wheels, but are those stock Infiniti G35 wheels? Those look really nice on the car... kind of a shame.

·
Strat190
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I used to have tsw montage wheels on the car, you could see it on my member profile pic. I sold them though and got the g35 rays the looked awesome an fit great, I got to keep them though :)

Thanks for the sympathy guys.

·
Premium Member
2,201 Posts
That is such a sad sight to see, sorry your car had to go out like that. Good to know that you are ok though. Any ideas on its replacement?

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
doesnt even look like the windshield was busted like that in the first few pics you posted.

·
Strat190
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure yet on it's replacement, it al depends on how much the insurance is willing to give me for the car. Thank god for full cover and a low deductible though.

Yea that's why I posted the last pic, the airbag busted the windshield like that.

·
Shata Scatta Shred!
630 Posts
Sry man thats nice looking car too.

·
Crazy?
713 Posts
sorry to hear man, hope you can find another. maybe 2.5g Stratus so you can sell me that hood. ;)

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
Damn i had no idea :( and we never got to run

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
Did you see the post date? I highly doubt he still has the car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts