Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
While I appreciate the nomination, my 3G turbo build isn't quite ready yet. Next year though. ;)
Hey Cahd, not trying to bring this up, but I requested to be removed from the running when I was nominated. This request was denied, even though my car was weeks from being complete.

I think you need to add yourself to the running.

·
54,328 Posts

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey Cahd, not trying to bring this up, but I requested to be removed from the running when I was nominated. This request was denied, even though my car was weeks from being complete.

I think you need to add yourself to the running.
Chad.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/members-rides/125060-chads-2005-remix.html

You've been nominated, you have to add yourself to the list (or else I'll have Russ add you when the thread goes up).

I remember that thread. I wasn't in charge of COTM back then, and I agreed you should have been off back then. But seriously... my turd box doesn't even run right now, and has half of my lip kit off the car, and I don't even have any shots of the car how it currently sits, thus no real photos. I can't allow my self to go up with It doesn't even move under it's own power yet. Nor has no recent photos.

Me being up there right now would just be silly :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh lord. What have I started. Sorry Chad, not sorry. :lmfao:

:agreed: I join with the popular consensus. Put it up for shits and giggles. What will be even more sad is if you actually win it. Could you imagine? "Chad's Beater 3g Not Even Running" Blasted all up on the front page. Sounds pretty fuckin priceless to me.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts